Sweet Salvation

 Before

As you get to know me you will find that I'm a thrift store junkie. I just can't pass up anything that I think I can salvage with a coat of paint. I found this cute side table at our local Salvation Army. It was cheap and for a good cause, which made me and my budget happy. It was in pretty bad shape (veneer chipping, no knobs, etc.) when I purchased it, but I'm so glad I did! Even if the hubs thought I was a crazy lady. ;)



 After

I sanded it down, put on a few coats of paint, and now I have a cute bedside table. I really wasn't sure about the blue/yellow combo, but that little bit of yellow on the drawers really made it- pop.

Last year when we moved we gave away most of our furnishings & decor. We wanted to fill our new home with the things that we really enjoy. We have been taking our time thrifting around until we find just the perfect items. I'm really into the look of the 1930's - 1970's era. I found a super cute 1970's Wood Record Album Cabinet the other day for only $15- which I'll post about later on.   

I can't wait to find my next little project. Hint- I have the hubby building a head-board to hang on the wall behind our bed- it's going to be AWESOME! Pics coming soon! wink!

Well- until next time... happy thrifting!

Do you like to thrift store shop? Post a comment and tell us about some of your thrifty finds.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...