i spy challenge | day four | something clear

Don't you just love Mason jars? There's so many uses for them. I look for older Mason jars (like the one above) at thrift shops to store my threads and other crafts supplies. I love the turquoise color jars- not only just handy they're pretty too!

Today's I Spy was to post something clear- so I chose the Mason jar. This one holds my extra embroidery threads. I leave it sitting out for decoration in my craft room. I just used clothes pins to wrap my threads around- but bobbins would be pretty too. You can find some super cute downloadable bobbins over at Wild Olive along with other great printables.
Tomorrow will be a photo of something fuzzy- wonder what "I spy"!! You can check out and play along with us on Instagram. Use the tag #opsispy and post your photos. We'd really love to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...